Friday, July 6, 2007
Already moved.
I bet everyone that looks at my blog you found out that I was moving to Ohio nine day ago(P.S I'm still sad that I moved.)Though I had to leave my friends behind...I still remember them but...my mom can't find the Indiana phonebook so...I can't call my friend's in Idiana.T-T-F-N Ta-Ta for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jacob, you are just too young to know what ttfn means. If you start using "lol" and stuff like that, Sara Orange will just curl up in a ball and cry. You are just getting too old, and growing up too fast.
Okay, I'm sort of kidding. It's okay that you grow up. Actually, I'm quite proud of how you are growing up. I think you are an awesome kid, and I'm totally proud to know you.
So, I talked to your mom. I can't tell the whole world about your blog, but I am going to tell my mom and Walden. And if I ever meet a kid as cool as you, I may just tell them too. Penpals are always fun to have, and a blogging buddy might be neat too.
I don't know if you've read it, but ask your mom about a letter I wrote on our Sara Orange Gang blog. I wrote it before you even knew you were moving, but it's about the feelings you go through when you move. I hope maybe it gives you some encouragement.
I love you lots, and will look forward to reading more of your blog posts.
love, Sara Orange
Post a Comment